Sugar Magnolia Shirt

 Sugar Magnolia Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The sugar magnolia shirt! I mean, trying to avoid having a kid and what you want to do with the kid afterwards are two different things. I definitely don’t want to be pregnant and don’t want a kid right now, so I always use two forms of protection. That being said, I really don’t think I’m strong enough to go through with an abortion and  sugar magnolia shirt!

Whenever you have sex with someone you’re not automatically agreeing to having a child with them and  sugar magnolia shirt! You’re agreeing to have sex. That’s it (unless otherwise stated beforehand). They were both using protection to prevent a child, she got pregnant and wanted to raise the baby - he didn’t. Personally, I think it’s a little messed up to bring a baby into this world if you know you don’t have the means to take care of it. He clearly stated that he wasn’t going to help and wasn’t ready for it. She agreed to it and decided to keep the baby anyway.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

They Said I Could Be Anything So I Became A Disappointment Shirt

This Girl Loves Her Ramen Shirt

Official Happy Hanukkah Shirt