They Said I Could Be Anything So I Became A Disappointment Shirt
They Said I Could Be Anything So I Became A Disappointment Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater
The they said I could be anything so I became a disappointment shirt! ER nurse here. Two months ago I would have gotten a serious lecture about infection risk if I wore the same mask into another patient’s room. If I did it several times I would have faced some sort of disciplinary action and they said I could be anything so I became a disappointment shirt!
Now I have one mask for my entire shift and it stays with me when I leave in case the next shift we’re all out and they said I could be anything so I became a disappointment shirt! We don’t even have N95s anymore. We’re using the next best thing but it’s scary. A nurse at the hospital down the street was just intubated after testing positive not long ago. 125 employees now in quarantine. More nurses confirmed positive. When it spreads through the nursing staff, we’re all in trouble.



Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét