Save The Chubby Unicorns Shirt

 Save The Chubby Unicorns Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The save the chubby unicorns shirt! Those decisions aren't equal. A father is deciding whether to contribute money vs just step back and wipe his hands clean. The mother faces the more difficult and painful decision of having a child vs having a medical procedure which she could be harassed and shamed for. As long as that's the case, I'm never going to be comfortable saying "oh it was completely her free choice to have the kid and save the chubby unicorns shirt!

If we say both parents can walk away, then for a man, that means just saying "I don't want it" and that's it, he's done and save the chubby unicorns shirt! A woman doesn't get to just sign a bit of paper and bam, the baby's aborted. It's a medical procedure - an incredibly safe medical procedure, but like ANY medical procedure it comes with inconveniences and risks and pain, and it's also something she could be shamed for or she might have to pay to have done. In some jurisdictions she will have to endure a lot of harassment to get the abortion.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

They Said I Could Be Anything So I Became A Disappointment Shirt

This Girl Loves Her Ramen Shirt

Official Happy Hanukkah Shirt